Thursday, March 25, 2010

100 Wine Blogs, 100 Days Blog 67 Blackstone Winery

Blog 67 Blackstone Winery



I visited the Sonoma Valley Blackstone Winery location in Kenwood, California. They make handcrafted wines with flavor and a balanced structure. I was able to try some limited releases with my favorite being the 2007 Merlot Sonoma Valley which sells for $70.00. Their wines mostly range from $11.00 a bottle to about $36.00 a bottle with the Merlot at $70.00 being their most expensive wine on the menu.

The tasting room was about to close but they accepted me with open arms and were not in a hurry to push me out the door. They also spent time with me explaining the medals that their wines have won. It was a pleasurable time.

When you are in the area, be sure to drop by and try some wine for a great experience without feeling rushed.

Tell me what you think! I want to hear from you! Give me your thoughts!
Bon Vin!
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment