Thursday, March 25, 2010

100 Wine Blogs, 100 Days Blog 69 Hall in St. Helena, California

Blog 69 Hall in St. Helena, California



Renovations are done at Hall in St. Helena, California. While I love the Rutherford Property for a private formal tasting, I thoroughly enjoyed myself at Hall in St. Helena.





It is a more casual atmosphere with outdoor tables where you can “order from the tasting menu” if you are a member. I was able to have the wines that I wanted and boy did I pick my favorites. I bee lined to the Kathryn Hall 96 point Cabernet Sauvignon. Why not? My taste buds thanked me for it. Prior to this wine being rated, it has always been one of my faves.







The service is outstanding at Hall. They have the outdoor patio, an intimate indoor seating area in a separate room, and the regular stand-up tasting room that is connected to their gift shop. Outside in the parking area and patio area, you will find red art.









There are several very large roses in the garden area and some abstract pieces all over the property. The indoor area has some black and white pictures on the wall and other art around the tasting room for your viewing pleasure. Art, wine and great service can only make you want to visit Hall more than once.



Tell me what you think! I want to hear from you! Give me your thoughts!
Bon Vin!
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment