Tuesday, February 9, 2010

100 Wine Blogs, 100 Days Blog 24 Enjoy a Sparkler and a Glorious View of Rutherford Valley at Mumm Napa in California.


24. Enjoy a sparkler and a glorious view of Rutherford Valley at Mumm Napa in California.

Wine Enthusiast Magazine calls Mumm Napa one of “America’s Best Tasting Rooms”. Located on the Silverado Trail, Mumm Napa in Napa Valley, has a glorious view of the Rutherford Valley. You can take a guided tour of the winery, shop in the winery gift shop, or view the Fine Art Photography Gallery. I love taking in an Ansel Adams photograph while sipping Santana Brut, DVX, Cuvee M Red or Brut Prestige. Mumm Napa contains an indoor tasting salon or you can enjoy their outdoor patio. My favorite place to sip my sparkling wine at Mumm is on their terrace to experience the late afternoon at sunset.

Tell me your thoughts, make them funny, keep them nice and educate me.
Bon Vin!
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment