Thursday, February 25, 2010

100 Wine Blogs, 100 Days Blog 37: For the love of wine. What makes you love wine?



Blog 37: For the love of wine.
There are certain things that I think about when I think of wine. I think of the wineries that I have visited and the ones that I have yet to visit. I think of the friends that I shared a bottle of wine with. I think of the good memories that I have had when I drink a glass of wine that reminds me of something. It brings me back to the last time that I tasted or smelled a wine like that. I think about what went in to making this particular glass of wine. I think of how many hands it must have gone through to turn these grapes into such a great tasting beverage. And, I think of the passion and hard work that was put into making this glass of wine different than any other.

What makes you love wine?

For me, it is:

Fresh air
Bud break
Rolling vineyards
Bunches of grape varietals
The smell of French oak barrels
The aroma of the wine as you breathe it in
The taste of the wine and the texture once it hits your mouth
The friends that you meet and enjoy while tasting your wine
No two wines are the same
There are so many choices

Tell me why you love wine? I want to hear from you! Give me your thoughts!
Bon Vin!
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment