Saturday, April 10, 2010

100 Wine Blogs, 100 Days Blog 80 St. Supery Vineyards & Winery, Napa Valley, California


Blog 80 St. Supery Vineyards & Winery, Napa Valley, California

What do I like about St. Supery? Their wines and their hospitality! Their wines are always solid and dependable. No matter where you are across the United States, if there is a St. Supery wine on the menu, at any price, it will live up to its reputation. From their whites to their reds, you can’t go wrong. It was hard for me to find one I did not like and there are many to choose from.

I have belonged to the St. Supery wine club for years. The prices are affordable and for what you are getting, they are outstanding. After all of the years that I have tasted their wines both in their winery and at home, I have not had a complaint. They contact you if they find some wines that were previously sold out. They will give you the chance of purchasing wines that are selling out and they also will answer any questions that you have. Call them anytime and see how friendly they are.

In California, I often host tours and have taken my guests for barrel tastings at St. Supery several times. On each occasion, they have given us a tour and a private barrel tasting as well as a private wine and food pairing. They also have a sensory tour that helps you to know what aromas you may smell in the wine.



If you are in the area of Napa Valley, stop by for a tasting and be sure to go to their gift shop, the sensory area, and enjoy the artwork displayed on the walls.

Tell me what you think! I want to hear from you! Give me your thoughts!

Bon Vin!
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment